"Recitare non è molto diverso da una malattia mentale: un attore non fa altro che ripartire la propria persona con altre. È una specie di schizofrenia." (Vittorio Gassman)

lunedì 20 dicembre 2010

Titanic

Hello Jack, I changed my mind… they said you might be…
Shh!.... give me your hand. Now close your eyes. Go on! Step up. Now hold on to the railing keep your eyes closed. Don’t peek.
I’m not!
Step up into the rail, hold on, hold on. Keep your eyes closed! Do you trust me?
I trust you!
All right! Open your eyes..
I’m flying, Jack!


It was the ship of dreams – to everyone else- to me, it was a slave ship take me back to America in chains. Outwardly I was everything a well brought up girl should be. Inside, I was creaming!

When the ship docks I’m getting off with you

This is crazy!

I know! It doesn’t make any sense! That’s why I trust it!


Come into the boat rose. Rose? Come into the boat!rose?
Goodbye mother!
Rose?
Where are you going? To him? To be a whore to a gutter rat?
I’d rather be his whore than your wife.
No, no! I said no!


I’m not going without you

you have to.. now!

No, jack!

Yes! Get on the boat! Go on! I’ll get the next one.

No! not without you!

I’ll be fine! I’m a survivor! All right? Don’t worry about me! Now go on! Get on!

Step aboard miss!

Lower avay!

Rose, what are you doing? No!

Rose! You’re so stupid! Why’d you do that? You’re so stupid Rose! Why did you do that? Why?

You jump, I jump, right?

I love you Jack!
Don’t you say your goodbyes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
I’m so cold!
Listen Rose, you’re gonna get out of there. You’re gonna go on and you are gonna make lots of babies  and you’re gonna watch’em grow. You’re gonna die an old. An old lady warm in her bad. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? Winning that tickets was the best things that ever happened to me. It brought me to you and I’m thankful for that rose! I’m thankful! You must.. you must do me this honour.. you must promise me that you’ll survive..that you won’t give up no matter what happens. Promise me now Rose. And never let go of that promise. Never let go.
I will never let go Jack.
Jack.. jack.. there is a boat Jack.. I will never let go I promise!
We never found anything on Jack. There is no record of him at all.
No, there wouldn’t, would there? And I’ve never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone. Not even with your grandfather. A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me. In every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exist now only in my memory..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento